Saturday, December 20, 2008

Canon PowerShot A590 IS




One of the reasons I choose this camers was that it had a viewfinder. When my older kodak died I wanted another one but none of the less expensive ones had a viewfinder :( I did buy a Kodakthat did not have a view finder but I was not as steady holding the camera at arms length. With the view finder my shot are very steady:)


Picture quality with this camera is great :) Even when I look at them on the computer screen or print them out on full sheet of paper. There are some times in the auto mode that it washes out some pcitures. I think thats when I have too much bright sky in the picture. As long as I am a bit more careful, it wont over adjust.
This is great size too. A little smaller woudl have been nice but it easily fits in my purse or in a jacket pocket. Zoom works well but I wish it was on the back like my Kodak was. And the trasnfer program does automaticlaly delete the picture like the kodak program did:) And there are lots of feature - probably more than I will ever really use but will be fun to try!


Overall a great camera though :) I would recomend it!closereview">

No comments:

Post a Comment