Saturday, December 20, 2008

Nikon D90


I recently upgraded from the D70 and I've never regretted it. The video mode is incredible, the view screen is so much better.......and the quality of the pictures?


WOW!!! I make a lot of posters for my business. This camera is excellent for creating quality shots for extremely large prints.


Even after 3 years of owning a Nikon, I've still got a lot to learn, but the quality of my photos have really set me apart from my competition in sales. Even if you've never owned an SLR, this is a great camera to buy because it's so easy to learn the basics.


I was taking great photos from the very first day. I've researched a lot before forking out another thousand....there's just nothing out there that can touch this camera in just about any price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment